Missed It! v1.5.3 (1.5.3) Android Apk App
Missed It! 1.5.3
Requirements: Android OS 2.2+
Overview: Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread Gmail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very util widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’).
* It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone’s Gmail account.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
* Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Currently localized to:
* Portuguese (Brazil)
Fixed FC caused by latest version of Gmail app. More than a fix it consist of disabling Gmail accounts support if you have installed version 2.3.5 of Gmail (blame Google for this, because they have disabled 3rd party apps to access Gmail data). A workaround for this is to include Gmail as a monitored application, but the bad news are that you will lose separate multiple accounts support.
Prevents unrecognized parameters (or parameters from elements no longer monitored) to be shown on widget.